Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4

On Saturday, January 21, 2012 1 comments


As the fourth entry in the successful Shin Megami Tensei spin-off series, Persona, P4 follow up the booming of its predecessor, Persona 3. Shoji Meguro returns as the main composer in this game. Featuring various modern and classic instrumental, blended together in retro and modern rock style, Meguro composed an all amazing soundtrack for this game, some of them are Pursuing My True Self, Never More, I'll Face Myself, My Affection and Reach Out to The Truth. It's a must for JRPG music lover. Enjoy!

(Click on the preferred soundtrack to download)

1. A Corner of Memories
2. Alone
3. Castle
4. Heartbreak, Heartbreak
5. Heaven
6. I'll Face Myself
7. I'll Face Myself - Battle-
8. Like a Dream Come True
9. New Days
10. Pursuing My True Self
11. Reach Out to The Truth
12. Reasoning
13. Reverie
14. Signs of Love
15. SMILE
16. The Almighty
17. The Path is Open
18. The Poem for Everyone's Soul
19. The Power of The Heart
20. Your Affection

1 comments:

Post a Comment