Harvest Moon - Save The Homeland

On Saturday, January 14, 2012 5 comments


This is soundtracks list from farming sim JRPG Harvest Moon Save The Homeland which is released on PS2.
I still haven't found some soundtracks such as Wedding (song played at night time in farm), Fishing Time, Dance Contest, and Harvest Sprite Melody. If you have it, you can share the link here and I will post it with reference to you. Enjoy!

(Click at the preferred soundtrack to download)

 2. Autumn
 3. Bad Day
15. Spring
17. Summer
21. Winter

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you so much! I'm loving the winter themes so much right now... brb hot chocolate

Noble Rogue said...

You're welcome snowblackstar! I'm really glad to spread the wonder of Harvest Moon soundtracks :D

ฐิติกร สุนันทารอด said...

thx sir

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks! I've been looking for these :D

Unknown said...

anyone have the chord guitar for all the song? i really want to play it myself

Post a Comment